Director of Sales
This rare opportunity at Lincoln’s premier five-station radio cluster is tailor-made for a highly versatile and experienced broadcast sales manager. The talent for this position must have a proven track record of performance in maximizing a full complement of marketing inventory and multimedia marketing solutions.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of two years of DOS or GSM radio experience in managing multiple stations and managing multiple sellers
- Have an understanding of digital media trends and be capable of packaging digital assets
- Be experienced in maximizing all cluster sales assets for client implementation
- Be hyper-organized and be able to manage multiple projects at once with ease
- Be a strategic thinker and visionary in the creation of projects and big ideas
- Be capable of analyzing data and developing stories utilizing metrics in digital and terrestrial areas
- Be detail-oriented - this is a must!
You will be expected to:
- Maximize the brand of the five Cluster stations utilizing over the air, streaming and digital assets of the stations
- Explore ways to extend the advertiser’s/sponsor’s reach in relevant ways within the brand’s capabilities.
- Be or become an outgoing networker and leader, helping to bridge the community of local businesses together with the community of connected consumers.
- Lead the training, coaching and implementation of the new economics of the radio business
- Be or become proficient with Publisher, Excel and Nielsen-related software.
- Possess excellent grammar and communication skills.
- Preferably, have a college degree.
Email your resume and performance highlights to Ami Graham: email@example.com
NRG Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Part Time/Weekends NRG Media Lincoln (Broadcast House)
NRG Media/Lincoln is accepting applications for part-time positions. Primarily weekend hours, job responsibilities are compiling and delivering newscasts and weather updates and being board operator for remote broadcasts and sporting events. All levels of experience encouraged to apply, including entry level candidates.
To apply, please submit résumé and references to Steve Albertsen, Broadcast House Operations Manager, 4343 “O” Street, Lincoln, NE 68510 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. NRG Media/Lincoln is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers, you can receive information about any job postings at NRG Media, LLC. If you would like to receive job vacancy notices for NRG Media, please provide us with the name, mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number, fax number and contact person of your organization to the following person:
NRG Media, LLC
4343 O Street
Lincoln, NE 68510
2014-2015 EEO Report
2013-2014 EEO Report