Director of Sales
This is an opportunity tailor-made for a highly versatile and experienced broadcast sales manager for its five radio station cluster operation. The talent for this position must have a proven track record of developing a cohesive sales force, encouraging individuals to reach their highest potential, and maximizing a full complement of marketing inventory and multimedia marketing solutions.
Specific hiring criteria includes:
- DOS or GSM radio experience in managing multiple stations and managing multiple sellers
- Understanding of digital media trends and the capability to package digital assets
- Experience in the maximization of all cluster sales assets for client implementation
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with ease, and hyper-organizational skills
- Strategic thinking and vision in the creation of projects and big ideas
- Capability to analyze data and develop stories utilizing metrics in digital and terrestrial areas
Other responsibilities include:
- Maximize the brand of (5) five cluster assets including over the air, stream and digital assets
- Explore ways to extend the advertiser’s/sponsor’s reach in relevant ways within the brand’s capabilities.
- Become an outgoing networker and leader, helping to bridge the community of local businesses together with the community of connected consumers.
- Lead the training, coaching and implementation of the new economics of the radio business.
Other necessary skills include:
- Proficiency with Excel and Nielsen and CRM-related software.
- Excellent grammar and communication skills.
- College degree preferred.
Email your resume and performance highlights to Ami Graham: email@example.com
NRG Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Full Time Sales & Marketing Representative
The radio stations of Broadcast House are accepting applications for an experienced sales & marketing professional to represent our five station cluster. Prior sales or ad agency experience preferred. The ideal candidate will be self directed, goal oriented and have a passion for helping business owners develop and implement marketing strategies. This full time position includes both individual & team incentives and competitive benefits package.
To apply, sumbit résumé and references to Ami Graham by email AmiG@broadcasthouse.com or by mail to NRG Media - Lincoln 4343 “O” Street, Lincoln, NE 68510
If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers, you can receive information about any job postings at NRG Media, LLC. If you would like to receive job vacancy notices for NRG Media, please provide us with the name, mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number, fax number and contact person of your organization to the following person:
NRG Media, LLC
4343 O Street
Lincoln, NE 68510