Five Victims Hospitalized After Suffering Carbon Monoxide Exposure

Five Victims Hospitalized After Suffering Carbon Monoxide Exposure

Five people including three children were rushed to the hospital this afternoon for possible carbon monoxide exposure.

They were transported from a residence near 20th and Bellevue Drive.

Officials say the people were exposed after using a grill inside the home that built up the gas over time.

Officials also say they expect all involved to recover.

 

Photo Provided By Channel 8 Eyewitness News

B Blog